Quality Patient Care is our Priority
Welcome to our Practice, which has been established in Sunderland since 1950. We are one of three Practices based in Southwick Health Centre which is easily accessible by public transport. We have a car park at the rear of the building which you are welcome to use, however we would be grateful if you do not park in the doctor’s allocated spaces. The building is easily accessible for wheelchairs.
As a general practice responsible for our patient’s health care needs, we aim to ensure that:
- Our patients receive a high quality and standard of care
- We provide cost effective health care to our patients within a caring friendly environment
- You will be treated with respect and courtesy at all times
- Confidentiality of patient information is strictly adhered to at all times
Try and follow a Healthier Lifestyle by following these rules:
- Do not smoke
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables
- Take regular exercise
- Drink Alcohol in moderation.